Back in February I made a visual list of things from my knitting basket, garments to finish.
From eight I finished two, and changed my mind on what to use the yarn for another, so I’ll count three. That’s less than half! It did help a lot, on the few months after, but then… not so much, I think I forgot that list! True, I have completed other projects, that I’m very happy with, but still..
So here’s a new list, some new, and others migrated:
- Pink Rubble– I just need to sew a seam, it’ll take ten minutes
- Rosemary cardigan – I need to find the pattern and start on the sleeves, the body is done
- This Alpaca jacket – The same, find pattern (it’s online,a bit easier!) and start the other sleeve, and then progress from there
- A cardigan for my daughter – I’ve bought the pattern, need to print and start it.
- I would really like to start on a color-work socks, we will see…
- Indigo vest
Right, now I should keep this list in mind…